Quick Key is an app that turns your iPhone/iPad into a bubble sheet scanner. Quick Key, the mobile app that puts a digital classroom into the palm of your hand, no network required! Scan paper quizzes, tests, and surveys with your mobile device.
Quick Key makes it very easy for you to quickly grade multiple choice and true/false quizzes. Basically, create your quiz on the Quick Key website then print and distribute your bubble sheet. After your students have completed the bubble sheet you simply scan the sheets with your iPhone or iPad, (resolution on an iPad is bit grainy) and the grading is wrapped up for you.
From the app you can send grades to the classes that you have created on the Quick Key website. If you enter students’ email addresses into your class rosters on Quick Key, you can have grades emailed to students. Teachers are already over worked, most have created many great formative and summative assessments over the years. Quick Key allows teachers to use the assessments that they have already created. Not reinventing the wheel!
So, if you use Formative Assessments & bubble sheets, this may be the solution you have been needing. I hate to admit it, but I have no idea where a “Scranton Bubble Sheet Reader” is even located. Quick Key would totally solve that problem, it is in my hand!!
- See it in action:
- Website: http://get.quickkeyapp.com
- Blog: http://blog.quickkeyapp.com
- Resources for using: http://get.quickkeyapp.com/resources/
- Free For teachers just getting started with rapid mobile assessment, using Quick Key occasionally
- PRO: For teachers using Quick Key more than once a week $2.50/mo (Billed Annually) Sign up for Quick Key Pro today and get your first month free! Use the coupon code 1LOVE when you sign up http://iurl.no/63n70