- Pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil and brush strokes for a realistic coloring experience
- Pigment also offers the common "tap-to-fill" option of coloring
- 8 kinds of coloring tools — colored pencil, marker, paint brush, fill, airbrush, circle brush, linear gradient, and radial gradient
- Fully supports finger, Apple Pencil, and third-party stylus input
- 350+ professionally illustrated works to color
- Unlimited number of colors using the professionally curated palettes and the innovative shade control
- Share your work by email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks
- AirPrint the art that you create
- Subscribe to Premium Access for a new coloring books every month
FREE until March 18 for iPads.
TELL YOUR STORY with Scribble Press Deluxe, the ALL-NEW, creative bookmaking App for kids!Designed for the classroom and at home, Scribble Press Deluxe is a creativity platform for children to imagine, write, illustrate, and share their own stories. NEW, Powerhouse features include video export, audio recording, music, 300 new drawing tools, backgrounds, and stickers to inspire creativity and 30 fill-in-the-blank story starters ranging from the silly to the sublime.This fun and family friendly creativity platform has been called “hands down the best story creation App” and has won numerous awards from educational and parenting media. Originally launched for the iPad in 2011, Scribble has since been adopted in thousands of classrooms and been used to create over 100,000 bookshttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scribble-press-deluxe-creative/id999929385?mt=8
Want to share your blog posts or be an author? You’re in! Check out how to get featured on this site and your articles will go out to THOUSANDS of readers daily through email and social media networks.?
and much, MUCH more
"Welcome to the place for teachers to share bright ideas, creative lesson plans and activities! Join in and take a look behind the scenes. Return regularly to find featured tips, ideas and activities that help make being a teacher inspiring!"
- Tech Junkie on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/teachjunkie/
- Tech Junkie on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teachjunkies
- Tech Junkie on Google+: https://plus.google.com/117090833081086764005/posts
- Tech Junkie on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeachJunkie
Tired of junk mail? Check out Unroll.Me It's a free service that scans your e-mails and automatically unsubscribes from e-mail services. Links below! Let us know how you made out in the comments. Unroll.me only works on certain e-mail services like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, and Hotmail.
Once you have the apps installed on your device, there are many resources you can use to find free eBooks.
- iBooks - iBooks is proprietary and only available on Mac & iOS. Within the iBooks Store, you can select that tab labeled “free” to access all free iBooks available.
- Project Gutenberg - Project Gutenberg is one of the most popular resources for free eBooks that you can download as epub, kindle, or read online.
- Kindle books - Kindle curates a list of free and low priced books
- Nook Books - Barnes and Noble curates a list of free eBooks on this site.
- Google Play Books - Google Books allows you to search their store and sort by cost. So search or select a genre, select price, and then indicate: free.
- Google Books - Connected to Google (but outside of the play store), Google Books is accessible online and provides free previews and full length books for its users.
- Feedbooks - Feedbooks contains a list of free public domain books that you can download and install on your device.
- Goodreads - In addition to being a social media site for readers, Goodreads also publishes a list of free eBooks in ePub format.
- Project Muse - Hosted and curated by Johns Hopkins University, Project Muse is a great resources for more advanced readers and researchers; they are a repository of more than 300,000 peer-reviewed journals and 700,000 chapters of academic books.
We read to understand the world around us. But both paper documents and computer screens compromise this mission. LiquidText gives users a personalized reading experience, ideal for comprehensive reading, through intuitive interactions that allow the user to compare sections by squeezing a document, pull out key passages, organize ideas, find context, and more.
- Read and interact with text in a flexible environment
- Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint documents and web pages
- Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
- Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
- Workspace area for writing notes and pulling out excerpts
- Organize and group excerpts and notes
- Tap comments and excerpts to find original source
- Pinch document to compare different sections
- Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
- Collapse text to view search term(s) side-by-side
- Scroll to navigate through pages
- Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
- Highlight text, images, comments, excerpts, and notes
- Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
- Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
- Export file as notes only, highlights only, notes and highlights, or entire document with annotations
- Export as LiquidText file, PDF, or RTF (supported by most word processors)
- Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud, Box, and more
The cost of the app is subsidized substantially in order to become affordable for most users, practitioners and students (Compare to $280 if each app purchased separately and retail price). For your convenience you can easily copy and paste any part of the texts and save, email or text the captured information. (No restrictions whatsoever). This app is tested and optimized to work with all versions of iOS including new features of iOS 4.0.
There are 17 sections in the app and each section covers the most important elements and style examples. It’s like having the complete style manual in your hand, organized in an easy to use, menu-driven intuitive format. If writing in the proper style is important to you and your college, university, or journal papers, then this is the right app for you.
The app includes both a short written description and examples related to all of the elements associated with the APA writing style including:
• Manuscript Layout, Writing Style, Grammar, and the Scholarly Writing method
• Punctuation, Capitalization, use of Italics, and Abbreviations
• Headings and Series Formats
• Quotations, Numbers, Metrication, and Statistical and Mathematical Copy
• Tables and Figures
• Reference Citations in Text, the Reference List Format, and Referencing Electronic Media
Mastering the APA style and trying to use the APA Style Manual for every paper is challenging. With this app and its easy to use and apply format, you can focus instead on content rather wondering if you have the paper in the correct style.